Bridgewater Home Care
Evening & Weekend Home Care Workers
Hours 3pm till 10.30pm (teas and beds)
We are looking for caring and compassionate Home Care Assistants living in the Wigan surrounding areas you would be joining a homecare organisation who were established by a family who wanted to improve the standard of care provided to vulnerable older people in their local community.
£8.25 - £9.00 per hour + paid travel time + mileage allowance
Part time and bank hours available. With flexible working hours to suit your needs and availability
Experience is not essential however, it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We offer high level support towards further qualifications, we invest in you and there are excellent opportunities to progress, so who knows where this exciting opportunity may take you.
Hours & Benefits
• Flexible working hours to suit your needs and availability including various full or part-time shift patterns including evenings and weekends,16-30hours per week;
• Bank hours also available;
• Refer a friend scheme;
• Care Certificate
• Investment in your development, support towards further NVQ qualifications;
• Annual staff awards, Christmas party and social committee ran by staff.
Responsibilities of a Home Care Assistant
You will be matched to older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
• Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
• Providing personal care where required;
• Prompting to take any medications;
• Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
• Preparing meals and light household duties.
This is a truly rewarding role in your local community where you can make a person’s day brighter. So, if you are excited by this fantastic job opportunity, then please call Tina on01942 215888or send CV
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Delta Care Ltd
£21,500 per annum Mileage, Bonus, uniform, training …
more details »