· Location Banbury, Oxfordshire · Salary £ 20000 - £ 24000 / Year · Category Sales & Retail - Specialist Shops/Sales · Job type Permanent · Industry Industrial and Manufacturing · External Reference JN-072019-82161
My client based in Banbury is looking to take a new Internal Sales consultant in their busy site. They are a market leading company with a tight knit team based in Banbury, there is fantastic progression available for the right person.
Duties would include :
* Daily activities involving with SAP , aiding with queries and receipt of goods
* Preparation/submission of quotations
* Maintain order books & liaising with customers
* Proactively resolve or follow up customer enquiries, quotations, Invoice queries and
escalate where required.
* Progressing sales
* Collation and processing of stores requisition sheets where required
* Pick parts required from stores & accompany engineers access to stock as
* Review of stock levels, min/max and critical items
* Have awareness of and follow site specific HSE procedures and regulations, including
site specific risk assessments
* Maintain COSHH list and ensure valid data sheets are available on site.
* Liaise with Customers and team members to identify any Health Safety and
Environmental concerns and non compliance
* Perform stores self audits and resolve or escalate any issues requiring investigation.
* General housekeeping of the Office/stores areas
* Check and manage quarantine areas in conjunction with Insite Support manager.
* Work with Customer teams to identify obsolete stock and implement plans to reduce
occurrences and levels of such stock
The ideal candidate:
* Have direct, relevant and recent knowledge of working in a busy Sales/Stores environment including managing sales enquiries and dealing with and resolving customer queries
* Applicants should be computer literate
* Comfortable working in a busy Sales / Customer service environment.
* Full UK Driving Licence is desirable
· Confident, outgoing personality, tenacious and happy to work towards KPIs
For more information on this role, call 01926 881 102
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy