· Location Axbridge, Somerset · Salary £ 22000 - £ 26000 / Year · Category Office and Secretarial - Compliance Administrator · Job type Permanent · Industry Office and Secretarial · External Reference JN-082019-86714
Are you a strong Coordinator with the ability to make decisions under pressure? Do you thrive in a busy fast paced environment? Have you used your technical knowledge to add value to your team?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be supporting our successful and growing client with an Operations Administrator position based in North Somerset. Working closely with a service team, this role will suit someone looking to start a career where you have a positive impact on the team straight away. Due to the expansion of the business, there is scope for self-development and responsibility alongside intensive training courses paid for by our client.
In return, they expect a dedicated, hard working team member who is able to react to a changing environment and provide a team player attitude.
· Providing a high level of service to clients and service engineers
· Stock ordering and rotation
· Using and creating invoices on an internal system
· Providing up to date information regarding job status
· Responding to high priority requests and managing urgent queries
· Proficient in Excel and able to collate reports
· Keeping up to date information on clients and progress
· Quality control and Health and Safety
· Strong written and verbal communicator
· Real team player - up for anything
· Background that include invoicing
· Proactive and reactive to tasks delegated by others
· Service driven
· Able to stay calm under pressure
Monday - Friday
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy