Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor role who is wanting to take up the challenge of working in one of the most world leading, independent organisations? Are you wanting to work for an organisation where you will be exposed to career defining projects such as the 2012 London Olympic Games, major urban redevelopment schemes in some of the UK's most deprived areas, groundbreaking buildings where cutting edge technology is intertwined with classic building design and supporting sustainable design for delivering world class teaching facilities?
If this sounds like the sort of career opportunity that you have been looking for then please read on.
For this position, you will be a high calibre individual who can lead and develop a team, provide support for business objectives and successfully achieve the required high level of business development and project management. You will also take personal responsibility for the high level of quality standard this company is renowned for, and be committed to delivering service excellence, with fantastic commercial results.
* Providing high calibre service and support for contract procurement and monitoring service lines
* To support business objectives and our goal to maintain Customer Service Excellence
* Being an active part of the management team and take line management responsibility for part of the team
* Successfully achieving the required level of business development and profit growth
* Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standard
The ideal candidate will show a positive approach to the role, with strong leadership and technical delivery experience. You will need to ability to manage complex projects in a proactive manner, with a strong track record from project inception to completion. You will also need to be an ambitious, enthusiastic team player, with the ability to build long term relationships.
Other qualifications / skills
* Degree qualified in Building Surveying
* Strong technical delivery experience
* MRICS/FRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
* Excellent specification writing skills
* Detailed understanding of JCT / NEC forms of Contracts
* Strong track record in project management of projects from inception to completion
* Track record of working with stakeholders
* Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
* Able to build long-term relationships
* Previously employed by a consultancy
* A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
My client offer a full and comprihensive benefits package that you would expect from a market leader of this status.
* Pension Plan
* Share incentive plan
* Car Allowance / Company Car
* Market leading CPD
* Flexible working patterns
* Work from home
* Income Protection
* Critical Illness cover
* Health Insurance
* Death in Service cover
* Season ticket loan
* Gym membership
Don't hesitate to get in contact if this seems like a great opportunity for you.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.