We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to support our UK wide education and training programme. This is a valuable role within the company and will involve communicating with a variety of individuals and clients.
The successful applicant is required to have excellent computer skills and interpersonal skills. The ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting priorities is essential. We are looking for an individual that can work as part of a team but who also can use their initiative and be pro-active. The successful applicant must have good attention to detail. Training and apprenticeship opportunities are available.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Customer service: To provide high quality customer service; answering the phone, dealing with online enquiries, responding to registered interests and managing learner bookings through our website.
- Workshop and course coordination: To support the administration workshops, courses and qualifications for the coach and volunteer education programme
- Project delivery: To deliver on education and apprenticeship projects as per the needs of the business
- Facility administration: To liaise with facilities to ensure courses and workshops are booked as per requirements.
- Finance administration: Administering purchase and sales orders via a purchase order system
- Communication: To communicate effectively with learners, the workforce and clients ensuring they have the correct and relevant information
- Website maintenance: To update our website booking pages with information on forthcoming courses
- Relationship management: To work effectively with colleagues and to build, develop and maintain customer and client relationships
- Reporting: To distribute client and customer surveys to gain feedback which will help us identify areas for improvement
- Training and development: To undertake appropriate training and development opportunities
- Equality and diversity: To promote equality, diversity and social inclusion issues throughout all of Sport Structures work promoting a positive approach to the work environment and partner relationships. To personally act as an exemplar on these issues.
- Health and safety: To ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees and the public by complying with the appropriate health and safety policies, organisations and arrangements and the employment of safe working practices and risk assessment and management and to comply with the No Smoking policy.
- Other duties: To undertake other duties, as appropriate, to achieve the objectives of the post, and to assist the organisation in the fulfilment of its overall objectives, commensurate with the post holders salary, grade, abilities and aptitude.
How to apply for this role?
To apply for this role please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A CV outlining your educational qualifications, employment career/references and relevant training
- A covering letter to describe how your skills, abilities, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position.
- A completed a job application form