What we’re looking for:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Pricing Analyst to join our office in Leeds! This will require excellent communication and presentation skills. Ideally the successful candidate will have an analytical mindset, knowledge of SAS and low code or no code platforms such as Alteryx, Pentaho, Trifacta and SAS DI Studio.
Who you'll be working with:
The roles reports into the Data & MI Manager, Richard Secker. You will be working on pricing projects across the commercial business. The role will involve data analysis across multiple sources including third party data and to be able to follow both data and pricing principles during the project lifecycle.
What you'll be doing:
· Support BAU teams to troubleshoot Alteryx and Tableau Online related issues locally
· Interact with Pricing Development team on a regular basis to support any data change requirements across modelling, geospatial and pricing
· Identify data needs for predictive models used in technical modelling i.e risk and demand models
· Support the data processes in Alteryx feeding into BAU activities such as rate carried scored loss ratios, pricing packs etc.
· Provide peer review support to Data & MI manager to streamline Alteryx processes and Tableau MI built by non- Data & MI teams to make them production ready
· Produce data quality checks for production processes on demand using Alteryx and/or Tableau
· Communicate to peers and team managers in a timely manner where you have discovered price, model or data issues and suggest appropriate remedial actions
What we’ll give you
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skillset and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
· 9% pension contribution
· Annual bonus
· 25 days holiday
· 50% off home, pet and motor insurance
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Direct Line Group
Competitive salary plus benefits
Leeds, LS1 4AZ
more details »
Pro Tax Recruitment
£50,000 per annum
more details »