The Social Media Community & Operations Manager lives and breathes the Harrods brand and is passionate about providing a best-in-class experience to Harrods social media communities. Responsible for encouraging and in engaging in conversation with our global audience and our brands, the Social Community & Operations Mannager will ultimately act as the face and voice of our brand online. Utilising social listening and conversation tracking tools to monitor real time conversation and sentiment, you will assist in the refinement of the brand’s community engagement efforts – inclusive of both proactive initiatives and response/crisis management.
- Spearhead the optimisation and on-going refinement of the brand’s community engagement strategy and tone of voice;cultivating, curating and growing participation.
- Real-time response across designated channels, ensuring alignment with brand’s channel strategy.
- Follow, escalating any potential crisis issues that arise within the community to Corporate Affairs
- Ensure the compliance and consistency of social media guidelines (access control, incident management, brand infringement), ensuring risk is detected and appropriately dealt with in a timely manner
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Customer Service Team to ensure they are provided with the tools and resources to deliver a best in class social media customer service.
- Partner with editorial on content and messaging optimisations that are responsive and reflective of community engagement and feedback, ensuring alignment of TOV with channel strategy
- Suggest reactive content moments, trending topics and community interests discovered through social listening and community conversation to spark two-way conversations
- Support and advise on key creative brainstorming sessions for social campaigns to improve brand presence and reactions on social media, ensuring the Harrods social media community is considered from the ideation through to execution
- Track, recommend and route relevant UGC and partner content discovered across social media channels
- Deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly community updates to the business, aggregating impact into actionable insights