Will work within the quality operations team, with moderate supervision and mentoring, with responsibility for quality related activities, including, but not limited to the following:
- Work closely with operations and the business functions to ensure quality performance of product and processes.
- Approval of NC, builds proficient in problem solving and root causing activities.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
- Review of change management activities.
- Maintain KPIs for monitoring of process quality, perform analysis and interpret trends, take action as necessary.
- Support execution and analysis of QATs.
- Advocate of Human Factor practices, familiarity in the science of Human Factor identification, reduction and mitigation.
- Develop understanding of risk management practices and concepts, ability to become proficiency in process risk.
- Develop understanding of optimization of inspection methods and sampling. Support First Article Inspections.
- Developing proficiency in statistical methods and application.
- Participate and interface in internal audits providing effective narrative and description of topic of expertise, participate in external audits preparation building confidence and proficiency in interactions with same.
- Assist in the development and review of process and equipment validation/qualification. Build proficiency in validation processes.
- Support manufacturing transfers to other plants/facilities, execution quality activities.
- Responsible for initiation, internal containment and support of ship and product holds for potential product escapes
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None