Do you have a passion for technology and innovation? Would you like the opportunity to provide data solutions that will empower clinicians to deliver high quality patient care? Are you looking to be part of a motivated, high performing team that provides life saving tools? Are you driven and results oriented? If so, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a talented data solutions expert who be responsible for supporting and implementing data and connectivity products as part of Stryker’s world leading defibrillator and mechanical CPR business.
You will be working in collaboration with a high calibre, performance driven sales team, who share a strong belief in helping our customers improve patient care.
- UK lead and expert in all aspects of the data and connectivity portfolio providing innovative data and connectivity solutions & services. A National point of contact for the Sales Force; delivering onsite Technical Support to UK Commercial Customers in the Public Access market, UK Ambulance Services and UK Government & Private Sector Hospitals.
- Technical Lead for all elements of the Stryker LIFENET and LIFELINK Data Solutions supporting transfer of data within the Resuscitation System of Care via Bluetooth, WiFi and 3G interfaces from the LIFEPAK & HeartSine signature portfolios of Defibrillators and LUCAS 3 Mechanical CPR Device.
- LIFENET System is a comprehensive cloud-based network that seamlessly mobilizes patient data to increase efficiency across the care continuum and deliver critical information to help your care teams reduce time to treatment.
- Deliver technical support and training to our UK Customer Base including Government Ambulance Service and Hospital IT / Data Managers, problem solving and intergration specialist at point of sale of both LIFENET & LIFELINK, and our Data Analytics platform CODE-STAT Suite.
- Support the “Patient Resuscitation” sales team including meetings, tenders and presentations through to implementation and post-installation activities.
- Collaborate with the UK sales and marketing teams across the continuum of care to deliver exceptional customer service as well as identify new opportunities for growth.
- Drive forward innovative data and connectivity services that will empower Services & Hospitals to deliver capital equipment efficiencies, asset management as well as deliver high quality patient care.
- Attend internal and external business meetings as the UK data lead.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Life-science, Marketing, Business Administration or another relevant, advanced degree
- Experience in setting up WiFi networks and general connectivity troubleshooting skills
- Experience in supporting Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with remote access and productivity technologies, such as VPN, VPE, Net Meeting, Live meeting
- Proven track record of success in delivering sales or services within the NHS (desired) or in other industries
- Proven ability to develop new business
- Proven performance of being a valued team member
- Knowledge of a CRM system
- Very good written and spoken English
- Presentation skills with modern presentation media
- Knowledge of clinical software used in the NHS / NHS IT systems (desirable)
- Must live within the defined territory, this is a field-based sales role, therefore involves a significant amount of travel
- Service oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to plan, manage and execute projects within budget and on schedule
- Excellent organisation & planning skills
- Strong communicator
- Excellent relationship builder
- Confident presenter
- Passion for technology
- Driven to succeed
- Strong integrity
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%