Job title: Graduate Data Analyst
Salary: Basic salary of £28k with Y1 OTE of £38-40 (dependent on experience)
Sector: Electronic/Electrical Engineering
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the Electronic/Electrical Engineering sphere, they’re now looking to relocate ambitious graduates to their Hatfield office! We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent! The Role:
Graduate Data Analyst Sector:
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
Benefits/What you get:
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
- A highly competitive starting salary of £28k with Y1 OTE of £38-40 (dependent on experience)
- On target earnings, bonuses and incentives
- Pension contributions
- Warm and welcoming work environment that includes plethora of social events
- Company holidays that reward success
- Educated to degree level
- Strong research and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.