Secondary Teaching Assistant – 1-2-1
Full-Time position available
£55/£60 per day
A Cardiff Secondary School, just outside of the city centre, is seeking an additional Teaching Assistant to join their team of support staff to work full time immediately. Interviews are commencing immediately, for ASAP or September 2019 start, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you’re interested in a Teaching Assistant position.
In this Secondary Teaching Assistant position, you will be working with a lower ability pupil on a 1-2-1 basis, aiding them with their academia, emotional and social wellbeing. You will work closely with the school’s SENCO, inclusion and management team leading pupil’s outcomes and achievements.
This job role would ideally suit a graduate interested in a Teaching Assistant position or a Secondary Teaching Assistant with experience working with lower ability pupils and or those with behavioural difficulties. The school requires an individual that posses a positive approach to challenging circumstances and has an accommodating and approachable manner.
What you will need:
• Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
• A calm and tranquil personality
• A passion for working with pupils who require additional needs
• Classroom experience within the last year
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated consultant.
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work.
* September start 2019 or ASAP
* £55 - £60 per day dependant on experience.
If you think this job is for you please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 02920 100525.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: