Exciting job opportunities for Supply Teachers in Colchester
Are you an experienced teacher in the South Woodham area of Essex searching for supply teaching jobs?
We need teachers to help maintain our increasing need for cover on a day-to-day basis. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for flexible yet regular work.
As a Supply Teacher we would prefer that you have a UK QTS or the overseas equivalent and are confident with working in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
The ideal Supply Teacher applicant will:
* Be able to work from 1-5 days per week (flexible) * Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum across all of the Primary sector * Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills * Willingness to take on a challenge teaching new students and enhancing their learning experience * Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students * Ensuring all safety regulations are adhered to
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
- You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay ranging from �110 to �140 per day, paid via PAYE
- Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology and Autism Awareness available online
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with �50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role
We have a dedicated consultant who deals with this area in particular, and has built up a using client base that enables us to keep you busy.
If you do not have the qualifications above but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work then please do apply as we have a number of other positions as a Teaching Assistant.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.