First Achieve is working with a well-established Food Manufacturing in West London that supplies into Retail, Wholesale and Foodservices which are tailor made to customer requirements. Our client is looking for a passionate QA to join the Technical Team. The purpose of this role is to ensure compliance with all the company procedures and current legislation. To assist management in all areas.
- Guarantee the companies food safety and quality objectives are always met.
- Accountable for organizing and covering areas that are required.
- Review out of specification results and implementing corrective actions.
- Explore customer complaints
- Accountable for maintaining finished product specifications.
- Ensure that GMP is maintained within all areas of the company.
- Auditing all production paperwork daily according to BRC requirements.
- Validate/verify all technical paperwork as requested by the Head of Technical.
- Take actions for non - conformances which are rectified in relations to systems and procedures in place
- Make sure all new staff members in Technical get required training.
- Any other reasonable work that is requested by Head of Technical.
Our client is looking for someone: -
- Must have experience of QC or QA in UK Food manufacturing
- Knowledge of BRC & HACCP
- Good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Food Hygiene
- Understand Quality Management
- Planned and Organised
- Efficient time management and ability to meet deadlines
In return our client will offer a salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience, shifts would be Mon- Friday 8 - 4.30pm or depending on needs of the business. If you would like to apply for this position or would like to find out more, please call Bethany on 0141 816 0116.