Mitie has a great opportunity for a Floor Host to join the Total Security Management Team; the Floor Host will be based with one of our prestigious corporate customers.
To deliver an exceptional customer experience for all internal and external customers visiting the corporate facilities ensuring that all activity delivered is of the highest standard. Follow key objectives covering Service Excellence, Engagement and Communication, Client Relationships, Commercial Awareness, People and Productivity, Business Development and Wellbeing.
- To be work as part of a team to deliver a first-class service within the facility.
- To support the Service Level Agreement by ensuring that all Floor Hosting activities are carried out effectively.
- To ensure you meet all business needs and that both Mitie’s and the Client’s reputations are enhanced through your delivery of professional standards and great service.
- To build professional relationships with key clients and guests to develop knowledge of personal requirements.
- To ensure you are immaculately dressed in uniform and adhere to strict appearance and grooming standards.
- To portray a friendly, professional and courteous demeanour at all times, using open and appropriate body language.
- To ensure radio, telephone and email etiquette is professional and adhered to, including the answering of calls and emails using the appropriate greeting and sign off.
- To contribute to great team work both within and outside of the department, always demonstrating the “exceptional and memorable experiences, one guest at a time” ethos
- To be articulate and pre-empt the needs of clients and visitors.
- Ensure all meeting, conferencing and event spaces within our control are set up and cleared to an agreed standard.
- To support the delivery and clear down of refreshments and lunches for internal & client meetings.
- Provide support with small furniture and goods movement.
- Internal/external post and courier deliveries/collections.
- Provide cover and support for the main reception desk.
- Assist with any local security process and procedures that are in place.
- Support Emergency Evacuation procedures.
- Stock control and ordering of consumables.