Are you experienced field service engineer looking for a new opportunity in which the work you do really matters?
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading health supplier diagnostic company based around Scotland.
As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical support for varied electrical / mechanical medical equipment across Scotland.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As well as providing technical support on medical equipment across Scotland, with exciting plans for future equipment launches in the pipeline and strong R&D investment in the product portfolio, you will be coming in to the Technical support team at an opportune time to support significant growth within key business accounts across your territory and the UK.
2. As part of the UK Engineering Support team, you will report to a regional Technical Regional Manager and provide preventative, corrective, modification, installation & out of hours support to customers on specified products ranging from large to medium sized equipment.
3. You will monitor and act appropriately upon key metrics to provide an effective and efficient service in key NHS / University laboratories and private service providers.
4. Additionally, as the field service engineer, you will also be expected to provide on-site and office-based customer training when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be qualified to an HNC/HND level or above in electronics. A relevant science subject would also be desirable.
2. You are an ambitious and motivated, qualified engineer - good previous service experience of working with high-value capital medical or scientific equipment is essential.
3. You will possess a confident working approach. Customer focused, you will be capable of representing the company in a positive manner at client sites that enhances the reputation and professionalism of the company.
Key Words: field service engineer | medical diagnostics | health care | electronics | mechanical | electrical | engineering | installation | scotland | biomedical engineering
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: