Working in a team, the purpose of the role is to ensure the flawless set up of installations for N2O campaigns. These could include simple stands in supermarkets to more complex exhibitions at festivals or car parks. Supporting the Field Support Manager, duties of the role include the timely delivery of equipment, undertaking repairs / maintenance and setting up/ pulling down installations on site. The role requires close relationship development with key stakeholders across the Campaign Management and Logistics departments. The role is based at Colnbrook but requires travel to client sites nationwide.
- Pick, load and drive event assets (e.g. stands, retail units, exhibition kit) to and from events to the schedule agreed
- Placement and de-rig of exhibition and event assets in accordance with brief
- Ensure exhibition stands are set up in accordance with best practice and health and safety requirements
- Communicate and update key stakeholders as required including Campaign managers and the Field Support team.
- Attend client venues ahead of campaigns to gather information as specified by Campaign Managers
- Provide advice and guidance to Campaign Managers on where to position retail stands in-store
- Troubleshoot problems as and when they occur, ensuring solutions can be found in a timely manner
- Use event resources and equipment to ensure maximum effectiveness of exhibition stands and brand message
Ideally you would have:
- Experience / demonstrate understanding of on-site events, promotional and experiential activations
- Good planning and organising skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Excellent team working skills
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects.
- Practical trade skills, able use of hand held and electrical tools.
- Clear and effective communicator with colleagues and site contacts
- Flexibility with hours, may sometimes require working weekends and unsociable hours.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Professional with client facing skills
- Problem solving skills, confident to raise issues as they arise with and to seek to resolve them
- Possession of a full clean driving license
Even better if you have
- Mid/ long distance driving experience
- Joinery skills
- 23 Days holiday in addition to bank holidays increasing by 1 day per year up to 30 days plus flexible holiday scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Breakfast, fresh fruit and serious coffee
- Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Well being calendar of events