Do you want to join a global company and do work that matters?!
Are you ready to truly make a difference?!
Due to internal progression we are now recruiting for a Manager to join our team covering the UK/Ireland/Nordics/Baltics.
As the Heart Failure Manager you will have overall responsibility of results for sales revenue, profitability and market growth within the Heart failure team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the dynamics of each country market relevant to product responsibility, the healthcare and economic environment to find opportunities to grow market share for the Division.
- Develop and detail strategic objectives for area of responsibility and translate into operating plans to grow sales and profit in line with agreed company targets.
- Contribute to building and leading a high performance organization to deliver HF operating plans by hiring, training, coaching and developing people, making the best use of Company resources as agreed at divisional level.
- Communicate the sales vision, strategy and objectives appropriately, encouraging collaboration and teamwork appropriately to contribute to the achievement of overall business targets.
- Ensure all individuals in the sales team are properly trained and managed in a way that ensures operational integrity.
- Provide all market information, forecasts, business reports and information flows as required by the Regional Director, HF Marketing Director or other senior management as required
- Develop high level customer engagement with KOLs, reference centres, procurement, and trust/hospital management.
Knowledge of the market
- Continuously updates knowledge of the HF division by understanding:
- current and emerging technical trends within therapy area and new relevant therapies
- market dynamics in terms of country health care budgets and reimbursement legislation
- local market opportunities and threats including competitors’ offerings
- Gathers market information related to the market potential, growth rates, market shares and relevant competitive information.
Knowledge of Divisions capabilities
- Assesses capabilities of the sales organization objectively and identifies potential for development in terms of our competitive advantage, market coverage, brand image and cost structure
- Understands Abbott global future product, service and branding developments for the Division.
Strategic/Operating Plan Process/Organizational Assessment
- Analyses and documents strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) relevant to the local HF organizations
- Uses the OpPlan and Organisational Assessment analysis to develop sales plans that foster growth and include aggressive targets for all product segments.
- Ensures alignment of all local sales plans with the country cross-divisional objectives and optimizes offering to customers.
- Obtains appropriate participation of members team in the planning process to create ownership and ensure relevant input.
- Signs off all divisional sales budgets and quotas by region and territory, and approves sales tactics by Account.
- Prepares sales quota metrics for the HF team by territory.
Education & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience is preferred
- Middle management experience in devices industry is preferred
- Results orientation, decision maker, analytical, problem solver, change management, self motivated, strategic, excellent verbal and written communication skills, commercial, adaptable in leadership style, moral and legal compliance.
- Willingness to travel.
As you’d expect from a global healthcare company, we offer a phenomenal range of benefits. These include competitive salaries and OTE potential, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.