Are you looking for a role in dentistry with the clinical support that comes with a large network of practices,clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry you love and enjoy and a personal touch of a community- centred practice?
We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for an Associate in our 3 surgery Leeds practice in Crossgates, LS15 7PH.
More about the opportunity…
- We have surgery space available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 08:00-17:00
- There are up to 7,000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated and spacious surgery space with windows to maximise the natural light.
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including teeth whitening
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist
- Team of 2 experienced clinicians with specialisms in straightening
- You will be supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 3 Qualified Dental Nurses
- Practice is in a modern and diverse residential area with a high footfall of new patients
- Free parking is available outside the practice with bus links to Leeds minutes away
Some of the other great benefits that mydentist can offer
- Access to in-house dental academy with courses at a hugely discounted rate
- Over 250 approved lab providers and access to a full list of materials
- Flexibility and relocation support to work anywhere in the UK
- Being part of a large clinical community with regular peer reviews, clinical panels and CPD events
- Career development opportunities
- Marketing support promoting your services and referrals in the area
For more information, apply now or contact Sharon Gaynor on 07597896266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.