Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for a Front Office Manager who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
As Front Office Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the team delivers an effective and enjoyable experience to all guests. Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the efficient operation of the hotel reception.
* Controlling the allocation of guest bedrooms.
* Analyse Guest feedback in order to enhance the guest experience.
* Ensuring all team members are aware of the day's availability, special events and functions.
* Responding to guest queries.
* Supporting the Front Office Team enabling them to meet all guest requirements effectively.
You will have experience at a similar level in Front Office. You will be a strong leader, be well organised and be an excellent communicator. You will be able to demonstrate a customer focused attitude and have a flexible approach towards your duties and responsibilities. As a point of contact for our guests you will be well presented and have a positive can-do attitude.
Why join Apex Hotels?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you’ll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:?
* Free gym membership
* Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
* 50% discount in our restaurants
* Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
* Spa discount
* Apex employee app to keep you up-to-date with what’s happening in your hotel and across the company
* Referral bonus when your friends join the team
* Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and Bath for just £50 per night
* Help to buy a bike
* Ongoing training and development
* Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
* Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
* Contributions to a pension scheme
* Access to legal and financial advice
* Critical illness cover
About Apex Hotels
We are a stylish and contemporary collection of family-owned 4* boutique hotels located in London, Scotland and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing’s for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
If you'd like to join us as Front Office Manager, then please click apply. Alternatively, please look at our careers page for other Front Office management roles. We look forward to hearing from you!