SEN Teacher Needed
- £100 - £150 pd
- Teaching Personnel
Apply for this job
SEN Class Teacher - Easter 2019 Start - Hastings
Would you like a new challenge in a Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 7 to 16 ?
Would a friendly and supportive school committed to teamwork be the right environment for you?
This SEN school in Hastings are looking for a committed and hardworking class teacher to join their team of staff from Easter 2019. The school are potentially offering a permanent contract for the successful candidate.
SEN Class Teacher – Attributes:
* Passion for teaching and learning
* Must hold UK QTS - Essential
* Creativity and commitment
* Previous SEN Teaching experience is of interest
* Openness to feedback and commitment to own professional development
* Strong belief that all children can truly achieve
SEN Class Teacher – The Role:
* The class you will be working with can be Primary or Secondary age.
* Predominantly SEMH needs and some Autism.
* Supported by a team of professionals and experienced teachers
* Full time role, permanent school-based contract
* Easter 2019 start, interviews taking places ASAP
SEN Class Teacher – The School:
* Dynamic and forward-thinking senior leadership team committed to staff development
* Excellent Teaching Assistants and pastoral staff
* Warm positive environment in which to work
* Outstanding School for students with SEMH needs
The school are looking for teachers who are interested in developing their career or newly qualified teachers (NQT) seeking their first post. Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential as we are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children and is willing to support our vision of developing SEN students to the maximum potential.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply for this job