Customer Service Volunteer - Mobility Aids
Location: Bradbury Park House, 3 Park Plaza, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury SY1 3AF
Commitment: Tuesday and/or Thursday 10am-1pm
Come and join our friendly team based in Shrewsbury and support your local community!
We provide people in your community with wheelchairs on a short-term basis.
Our Customer Service Volunteers use their people and administration skills to serve the public who require a wheelchair or other mobility equipment.
Your time will help people in your community stay independent by accessing a wheelchair.
- Issuing and receiving wheelchairs (or other mobility aids equipment) using a computer based stock control system.
- Demonstrating how to use and look after our wheelchairs (and other equipment).
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
- Free training and ongoing upskilling.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
- The chance to truly make a difference to local lives.
Click Apply Online to register your interest and we will be in touch to arrange a phone call with you.
For further information, please email: or call 01227 864712
Connecting human kindness with human crisis