We're Natives, the student specialist marketing group. Connected and curious.
We think student. We do, we learn, we refine, and we apply what we’ve learnt, just like students (and let’s face it, we could all be a bit more student).
Impact is something to aspire to - looking beyond impressions, reach, clicks, conversions and inspiring a focus on the bigger picture. More students enquiring, applying, and enrolling.
Let's work together.
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Media Strategist to come and join our China marketing service team in our Brighton office to support client service and business growth of our China service brand. You will be working closely with our China Marketing and Media Manager, our delivery managers as well as a number of exciting clients/brands for their China marketing projects.
The China Marketing and Media Strategist is responsible for...
- Proactively leading the initial conversation with clients to understand objectives and past experiences, to challenge and to acquire a full brief for us to develop an effective China strategy for clients
- Attending pitch meetings with clients and client service or business development representatives to demonstrate our expertise in the sector and market, a solid understanding of clients’ presence in the market, and our vision for their growth
- Leading clients and client service leads through project kick-off processes whilst working closely with our in-house teams to make sure projects are delivered to scope and on time. To ensure clients enjoy the best China marketing service we can offer
- Directly and actively responding to client inquiries and project-related feedback and effectively transfer them into actionable briefs for respective delivery managers
- Acting as a final quality assessor for work prior to it being delivered to clients
- Running workshops and performance review meetings/ calls with clients to speak through activity performance
- Maintaining positive and effective working relations with clients and identifying growth potentials of clients performance in the market and that of our business
- Developing a thorough and concrete understanding of our service offerings, helping them advance with the ever evolving Chinese digital and media landscape
- Thinking Chinese student - keep up-to-date with trends in the Chinese student market and consumer behaviour of Chinese students and parents.
- Working with the Marketing team to develop messaging and content to assist with the promotion of our brands and services
- Contributing to marketing and sales collateral development and wider marketing and sales activities
We are looking for someone who has...
- Practical experience working with Chinese digital marketing platforms e.g. Weibo, WeChat, Baidu highly sought
- Experience developing messaging and content to attract Chinese audience highly sought
- A Degree in marketing or experience working in marketing roles strongly sought
- Account management experience preferred
- Some Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (spoken and written)
- A strong work-ethic and a commitment to meeting deadlines
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- An outcome focussed approach to problem analysis and problem solving
- A Curiousity about all aspects of student and youth marketing
- An interest in current affairs and the role of Higher Education in developing a better world
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to: 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! We take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
We are committed to nurturing diversity throughout our agency and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.