We are currently seeking a self-motivated research analyst to join our growing team.
In your role as a Business Analyst you will be working with team member on topics of wide variety and significance to our Medical Devices clients working at our London Office or .
You will be expected to help with smooth running of current projects, contact external sources such as a range of industry stakeholders and key opinion leaders (KOLs) through telephone research and attendance of international medical congresses.
As you move from one project to the next, you will be expected to quickly get up to speed with a new therapy area.
Overall scope of role:
Integral and key member of client engagement team, committed to developing and delivering executable project outcomes to meet specific objectives of our global clients. Working proactively and collaboratively with numerous stakeholders, to ensure smooth running and delivery of multiple projects.
· Design strategies and implement plans to collect, manipulate and interpret data from a range of sources
· Conducting primary and secondary research of key trends (landscape, market, environment and competitor) using the most appropriate sources
· Analysing and interpreting research findings to translate the data into synthesized, actionable facts and insights aligned with the overall brief and client objectives
· Working with team subject experts to develop different perspectives and substantive insights
· Share these insights and results in an easily digestible manner in both written and presentation format
· Creating and presenting accurate, insightful, impactful and persuasive reports and presentations to clients
· Creating and maintaining project timetables, project plans, quality control practices and procedures to support agreed deliverables
· Relevant academical degree or years of experience in a similar role preferably working in a global organization or consultancy (biopharma, healthcare or consulting is a plus)
· Experience of data analysis, having a good knowledge of relevant tools and methodologies, to collect, manipulate and interpret data from a range of sources.
· Experience of packaging and presenting ideas in a variety of formats for different audiences
· Demonstrated ability to be objective, analytical and impartial with the ability to work to tight timelines
· Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Foreign language skills are preferred
· Be culturally aware and able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Maintain a ongoing interest for what is happening across the market
· Commercially Savvy: Makes it their business to be aware and anticipate emerging external factors and changing market dynamics; constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help the Group respond to change and shape the future; has deep understanding of business drivers and the industry to guide decisions and lead others
· Well Organized: Is able to manage workload and plan ahead to ensure strategic priorities are achieved, expectations are managed and long-term trust in the function is grown
· Excellent Communicator: Ensures that materials and communications are clear, predictable, prepared to a high standard and consistent with verbal communications
· Big Thinker: Constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help the Group respond to change and shape the future; drives self and others to pursue opportunities that will create sustainable value for the Group; contributes to the flutter Group strategies, mapping and aligning efforts to strategic imperatives
· Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt; handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
· Quality Decision Maker: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions at pace considering various inputs and through collaborating effectively; provides tools to empower teams to make decisions; regularly practices and encourages cross-functional problem solving and decision making
· Nimble: Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts; advocates active experimentation and encourages others to be agile in their approach; is adaptable and flexible when developing others encouraging them to learn quickly when faced with new situations and be open to new ideas and ways of working; proactively shares lessons learned across the organisation.
· Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice and knowledge; is able to establish and engage networks to get stuff done rather than depend on authority; seeks out opportunities to break down barriers and collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries.
...What Will I Get In Return?!
Career Progression – We're an established preferred vendor for some of the Top 20 medical devices with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you'll get on here.
There are many directions your career can move in; whether it's gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
Flexible Working - We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests.
Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at Quomeda.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
35000.00 - 50000.00 per annum
City of London, London, EC1A
more details »