- Undertake routine PPM tasks in line with latest SFG 20 procedures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems during PPM maintenance & advise accordingly, such as HVAC & electrical plant other equipment including, Hot & Cold-water systems, Heater plant and associated equipment, pressurisation unit’s boilers pump and controls systems,
- Inspect electrical / mechanical systems, equipment such as DB boards electrical switchgear AHU’s, and components to identify condition of assets.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical / mechanical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices & thermal imaging. to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, along with mechanical systems as needed.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files.
- Repair plant equipment, when possible using appropriate hand tools and power tools.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to maintain or repair electrical, HVAC equipment, and other asset
- The incumbent must be flexible enough to be able to undertake all planned maintenance accommodating operational requirements
- Attend engineer meetings & training as & when required.
- Ensure that all PPM maintenance meets all environmental standards.
- Ensure all data given for each asset across all sites is accurately recorded & captured.
- Able to carry out first fix remedial work raised from PPM visit.
Please note this is a mobile engineer position and so you will be required to travel around the region of Ayrshire including North East and South Ayrshire.