· Location Crewe, Cheshire · Salary £ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year · Category Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant · Job type Permanent · Industry Office and Secretarial · External Reference JN-092019-90605
Working for a leading company based in crewe, due to an internal promotion my client is now looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant. The key purpose of the Accounts role is to support the Financial Controller and Management Accountant with the day to day financial operations of the Accounts department.
Duties will include:
· Accurate data entry of figures
· Supporting the Financial Controller and Management Accountant
· To maintain an efficient, well organised department
· Controlling the sales ledger, purchase ledger and financial reports
· Entry of purchase ledger invoice
· Ordering parts daily
· Adding new parts and prices
· Manage Credit Cards
· Bank Reconciliations
· Maintaining supplier information
· Post sales ledger receipts
· Dealing with queries from customers and suppliers
· Process expenses
· Manage Fuel cards
· Data entry for Credit cards
· Assist with sales orders as required
· Reception cover as required
The ideal candidate will possess relevant matching skills, be a strong communicator, experience of SAGE & EXCEL, the ability to solve problems and have a flexible approach.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy