Part Time Nursery Assistant
Hourly rate from £7.50-£10.25
Flexible days and hours
Are you a nanny looking for extra work? Are you a mum looking to work during school time? Or are you a student looking for part time work?
KiddyKare are currently recruiting you! We offer work on a temporary basis within a variety of nurseries. You must either have your Level 2 or 3 in childcare or be unqualified and have children experience such as babysitting.
Job Role | Temporary Nursery Nurse
• Hours can range between 4 and 40+ hours per week
• Hours can vary between 7:45am to 6:30pm
• You have the opportunity to earn up £75 per day!
KiddyKare offer you | Temporary Nursery Nurse
• Competitive rates of pay
• ID badge
• Weekly pay slip access
• Valuable experience
• Opportunity to win Temp of the month
• Ongoing support from dedicated childcare consultant
• Opportunities to find a permanent job
• Flexibility to choose your own hours
Personal Specification | Temporary Nursery Nurse
• A good time keeper
• Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
• Friendly and enthusiastic
• To be able to follow instructions
How much do I get paid?
Unlike some agencies KiddyKare pay the employees’ pension, income tax, employee and employer NI. This will be shown clearly on your payslip separating the hourly rate and holiday pay. This means the amount you receive in your bank account will be clear and correct with HMRC guidelines.