Exciting New Flexible Independent Associate Dentist Vacancy - Kings Lynn
Excellent opportunity to join a fully independent practice on either a full or part-time basis. You will enjoy excellent facilities and the support of a highly trained dedicated team of award winning dental health care professionals.
Location - Kings Lynn
- Highly flexible opportunity and the Dentists can choose to work any hours between 8:30am-5:30pm Mon to Fri with no weekend work
- Large number of UDAs available but this is flexible to suit clinician's preferences
- Highly established and growing practice
- Generous UDA rates are negotiable and dependant on experience
- Established NHS client base with growing private demand
- Fantastic modern facilities with practice only recently fully refurbished
- 50% of private fees and labs fees
- R4 software system in operation, digital x-rays and digital OPG
- The practice offers a hygienist, orthodontist and a dedicated on-site practice manager.
- Extensive highly experienced support team available
- Excellent facilities with rotary endo and digital x-ray available (also available for NHS)
- Great clinical freedom provided with quality focussed award winning service provider
Key Skills and Qualifications
- All levels of experience welcome to apply as contract negotiable
- NHS Performer number and GDC registration will be required in order commence employment
What Happens Next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact the Dental division on 01423 813459 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dentistry Jobs