Are you a Maths teacher weighing up your career options?
Would you like to work in an area which has great connections and easy access?
I am currently searching for a candidate who enjoys a challenge and is ready to teach GCSE pupils in a positive, proactive environment!
Randstad Education Manchester is seeking a Maths teacher for a Stockport secondary school, to start in October for long term cover. The post will run until the end of the academic year. This is a full time post, Monday to Friday.
This school offers a fantastic opportunity to teach in an innovative and diverse secondary school and develop your skills and techniques. The school commits itself to providing the best education it possibly can to a multitude of different students allowing them to achieve at the highest levels.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Manchester and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
* A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant with a 24 hour on-call facility
* Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
* Flexible hours and working patterns
* Be a passionate and fun teacher, eager to grow within a great team
* Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development
* Organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
* Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum
* Attend meetings, parent's evenings and in-service training days as required by the school, helping them in all areas to the best of your ability
* Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply) and relevant degree.
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
* Be passionate about teaching and your subject
* Have excellent communication skills
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
* Have proven classroom management skills
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the school soon after.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Will Matthews, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 200 1903 at the Manchester branch of Randstad Education.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Manchester branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Catering, Technicians, Administration and Finance.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Salary £22,856 - £34,663
more details »
Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited
£22,856.00 - £34,663.00 Year
more details »