Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as an Medical Records Administrator and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Medical Records Administrator you will:
- To provide efficient and effective administrative support to the standards and timescales required.
- To coordinate, plan and organise a range of activities.
- To complete electronic and/or manual data entry / record keeping in an accurate and timely manner, to agreed format and standards.
- To file, store, retrieve and collate information / items accurately and efficiently.
- To handle queries within the remit of own role and escalate more complex / serious issues to senior staff where required.
To succeed as a Medical Records Administrator, you will need:
- It is imperative that candidates must have competent IT and keyboard skills, good communication/interpersonal skills, good organisation and analytical skills.
- Candidates with good knowledge and understanding of medical terminology desirable but not essential.
- Candidates must also be prepared to undertake training as necessary for the role.
Salary - £8.24 per hour
Closing date - 03/10/2019