Our client, a leading Education provider are currently looking to recruit and experienced Credit Controller into the team. This is a great opportunity for someone to step up in Credit Control.
* Liaising with customer regarding outstanding & overdue debts, with the aim of reducing and collecting these funds.
* Daily posting of incoming receipts to the bank
* Opening new accounts, running credit checks & applying customer credit limits
* Investigating & resolving customer queries
* Raising credit notes and monthly analysis
* Chasing & releasing any orders held in suspense
* Maintain accurate records of activity within your customer base.
* Responsible for the daily billing automation.
* Other ad hoc duties as required
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: