A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination and instil a love of learning!
Do you want a job share role in a local and friendly school?
Do you want to teach to an eager to learn and happy class?
Do you want to inspire a love of learning in a creative, balanced and interactive learning environment?
If you answered yes then this is the job for you!
This Ofsted 'outstanding' school in Oxted is looking for a Year 5 teacher every Thursday and Friday from October half term for the remainder of the academic year. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a long-standing team and thoroughly passionate school. This school is recognised in the local community for being warm and welcoming and is a firm favourite in the local catchment. The school are committed to offering a balanced and broad curriculum that supports their learners on an educational, spiritual and emotional level. The school is 2 form entry setting and currently supports approx. 300 + mixed ability pupils. The school boasts a bright and spacious site that was successfully extended in the last couple of years.
● Local public transport links
● Teachers organised carpool/on-site parking
● TA support in every classroom
● Top of the range technology and resources - fusion boards etc
● Supportive senior leadership
● Brilliant career progression opportunities - regular training opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
● Teaching qualification
● Relevant teaching experience (must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
● Relevant knowledge of the current primary national curriculum
● Eligibility to work in the UK
● Delivering engaging and interactive lessons to an eager and mixed ability Year 5 class
● Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
● Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
The closing date is fast approaching so don't delay in applying today!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: