Bluebird Care, an outstanding home care agency are looking to recruit a caring and passionate Live-in Home Care Assistant to join our expanding friendly care team to provide quality home care to people within their own homes. As part of a close- knit friendly team, you will be able to assist them with their physical and emotional needs.
The support the Live-in Care Assistant provides includes
- Taking our customers shopping
- Personal Care
- Medication support
- Domestic Support
We are looking for someone who has
- A friendly caring approach and a desire to help others
- Ability to relate to people with a variety of background
- A professional, reliable and flexible attitude
- Can work minimum of two weeks at a fixed location
In return we will reward you with
- Excellent pay rates of up to £600 per week, plus free accommodation and food while on placement
- Paid holidays
- Contribution to company pension scheme
- Full induction and continuous award winning training and support provided.
- Fantastic \"in field\" support.
- One year experience in care is essential and previous experience of Live-in is desirable although full training will be given.
- Dedicated support from your local manager and team
- Applications from all locations within the UK will be considered provided you are prepared to relocate during the period of the assignment