A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join a global specialist engineering company who service the petrochemical, chemical and refining industries. As the Process Design Engineer you will be working with a group of engineers in a dynamic, fast-paced modern office based environment that requires you to design technical solutions to global customers within petrochemical, refining and process industries
- As the Process Design Engineer you will be responsible for projecting, purchasing specification, quote review, client communication, commissioning and post-delivery support.
- As the Process Design Engineer you will build upon process design calculations ensuring accurate results
- You will be involved with process system design, preparing proposals, concept design through to on site commissioning and Customer handover including HAZOPS, LOPA, validations, and documentation including Health & Safety Site management/Documentation and all Customer communications and correspondence.
- As the Process Design Engineer you will ensure functional products delivered to client
- Specify required instrumentation calibration ranges, details and materials
- As the Process Design Engineer you will provide process support o CAD for skid layout and piping design
- A relevant degree or higher in chemical engineering
- Previous experience working as a process engineer or process design engineer
- Previous experience in refinery, processing plant, or petrochemical industry
- Plant commissioning experience
- Project work
- Ability to develop technical solutions and articulate them to customers
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Full driving license with ability to travel overseas
- Ability to work in a European team of highly technical people
- Ability to perform process simulations using PRO II an advantage
- Ability to climb towers and enter confined spaces when needed (training will be provided)
Hours: 40 hours Monday - Friday
Salary: £35,000- £45,000
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.