Chorley private carer 1-1 Personal Care and Support UKCIL Job Reference: e8cbe80a
Our ref: Our ref: SAL/VW/LANCSThe Job:
A Fantastic opportunity to join the Health and social care Sector in 1-1 Personal Care and SupportHours of work:
Variable hours available across the week in line with college and school holidays. Salary:
£9.50- per hour, enhanced rate for bank holidays. 5.6 paid holidays, pension scheme, training and development encouraged and funded, with opportunity for progression.
We are looking for people who are caring, kind, fun and have a positive attitude to life to work with a lovely young lady who lives at home with her family in Chorley, Lancashire. The young lady has a range of care and support needs, and her care team help her with these, so that she can live a fulfilling and fun life, in spite of her health condition.
We are looking for the right attitude, and are willing to invest in training the right candidate. We will offer you accredited training in both clinical and non clinical skills and the opportunity to train and develop your career further in return for your commitment to taking great care of our lovely young lady!
We would like the right person to join our team in the duties below:
Plan and support the young lady to do chosen activities outdoors
- Provide full support with personal care including bathing, hair washing/brushing, cleaning teeth, cutting nails, choosing appropriate clothing to suit the weather and occasion, dressing and undressing.
- Feeding assistance with diet.
- Support with all moves and transfers - the young lady has some mobility and you will be trained in her safe moving and handling
- Managing incontinence, pad changes
- Monitor and maintain skin integrity
- Support with attending/assisting family in attending the young ladies medical appointments.
Clinical Duties include:
- Moving and Handling
- Administration of medication and record keeping
- Epilepsy awareness, support and rescue medication
- Gastrostomy care
Ideally you will have a driving licence, though it's not essential!You will be required to undergo a full DBS, this will be at a cost to the employer
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you! Services
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Care
- Domestic Care
- Administrating Medication
- Social + Leisure activities
- Support to remain independent