Air Service coordinator
We currently have an exciting opening for an Air service coordinator to join an experienced, friendly, and dedicated team to help deliver service for an exceptional air service wing.
As an air Service Co-ordinator, you will responsible for the following:
- Accountable for the efficient operational tasking of both rotary and fixed-wing air ambulance assets operating on behalf of the Scottish Ambulance Service in accordance with statutory requirements and company policy as defined in the OM and GOPM.
- Close liaison, as required, with the Specialist Service Desk (SSD) to provide integration and understanding between the SSD and the company.
- Take responsibility for own daily workload and standards.
- Maintain excellent spatial awareness of all rotary and fixed-wing assets and their ongoing availability
- Preparation and monitoring the validity of operations with regards to:
Operational Flight Plans
Flight Time Limitations (FTL) schemes
You will also have significant experience in the below;
- Significant operational experience ideally gained within a Business Aviation/Air Ambulance environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of UK aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements.
- Ideally, experience in a similar role within a similar organisation, together with the ability to deal with complex operational issues inherent to a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent decision-making skills and spatial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management.
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries.
- Experience of working in teams, including influencing colleagues into delivering consistently high standards.
- Experience of continued personal development, including ongoing training and mentoring to promote a cohesive team atmosphere and enjoyable working conditions.
- valid UK driving licence and own their own vehicle.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now for more details by sending your CV via the link provided and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion.