Role: Video Marketing Specialist
Location: Full-time, office-based in Basildon, SS14 3EZ with some travel
Salary: up to £30,000 pa
• Your filming and editing skills are second to none.
• You understand digital video and podcast distribution including web platforms such as YouTube, Wistia etc…
• An extra tick if you’ve got experience in VFX or motion graphics.
• Great if you have a marketing, graphics, digital media degree.
• You’re happy to work from our offices in Basildon and be flexible to travel to UK conferences/ events throughout the year.
Think you fit the bill, then read on!
TimelineApp Tech Limited, is a fact-growing Fintech firm based in Basildon. We provide software for illustrating sustainable withdrawal strategies in retirement income portfolios, which is used by financial planners in several countries including the UK and the US. Visit timelineapp.co for more information.
Working alongside our existing Multi-Media Specialists, you’ll:
• Undertake all aspects of video content creation, editing and production including shooting footage of events/ conferences we attend which you’ll into content for marketing purposes.
• Run our podcasts including booking guests, production, edit and online distribution.
• Ideally, you’ll also have the skills to create animations for marketing content.
• Up to £30,000 pa plus travel expenses
• Full-time permanent contract
• Non-contributory pension scheme
• 20 days holiday plus public holidays
• Cost of relevant professional qualifications and memberships
• Parking at or near the office