The role will involve stock replenishment, heavy lifting, forklift driving, order packing. You will be dealing with deliveries of the stock coming in and stock going out to customers. You will be responsible for completing all paperwork involved in receiving, transferring and controlling stock levels. Plus ensuring warehouse environment is tidy.
- Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate.
- Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
- Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place, using mechanical handling equipment where appropriate in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels.
- Continually review operating systems, procedures and practices, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency and to reduce costs.
You will also ensure all aspects of food storage, safety and delivery.
Successful candidate will have opportunity to apply for managerial position. Benefits will include free travel pass and monthly bonus. We are provide