Job title: Customer Service – WEEKENDS ONLY
Job location: Billericay, Essex
Salary: £8.21 – £8.50 per hour
AQS are committed to enabling vulnerable adults to remain in their own homes, maintain their independence, have choice and lead fulfilling lives.
You will be a senior point of contact out of office hours for all our homecare branches. You will be required to support staff, service users and partners in care with the management of the business of AQS Homecare. The Team Leader role involves working closely with the line manager and director to ensure that the team runs efficiently.
Shift Pattern (on a rota basis):
- 06:00-14:30 Saturday and Sunday (and Bank Holidays)
- 14:30-23:00 Saturday and Sunday (and Bank Holidays)
Customer service experience preferred but not essential.
Reasons to choose AQS:
- Paid Training
- Career Development
- 28 Day Holiday
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay
- Answering all telephone queries for all AQS Homecare Branches outside of office hours, and responding with follow on actions accordingly
- Providing a customer service function to staff, service users or partners in care.
- Recording all incidents and events in line with company policy and procedure.
- Understand the importance of working as part of an immediate team and wider team.
- To work in a professional manner at all times and to abide by the Company’s ethics, policies and procedures.
- To complete all administrative records, accurately, clearly and legibly.
- To deal with all complaints and team compliance in line with the companies policies.
- Clear written and spoken English Language
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under own initiative in line with policies and procedures
- Ability to seek assistance where required
- Problem solving skills & Multi-tasking
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Reliability and commitment