30 something but young at heart, blind lady requires PA to assist with the day to day activities enabling her, as the employer, to maintain an independent and fulfilling life that meets her chosen lifestyle. ****
**Hours and rate of pay **
10 hours per week - £9.00 per hour
Tuesday – 9.30am to 12.30pm Wednesday – 9.30am to 12.30pm Thursday – 9.30am to 1.30pm (Additional hours may become available from time to time – Can be flexible)
**Work Duties may include:**
* Light domestic duties * Personal care * Accompanying to appointments and social activities * Shopping for food and other items
* With mobility and guiding, ensuring the employers safety * Researching other social activity opportunities
**Undertaking activities for employer**
* Ensuring employers home is hygienic and safe
* A knowledge of IT and using web based search engines * Ability to communicate effectively * A confident but relaxed approach to working * Ability to guide with physical contact * Working in a safe way and highlighting health and safety concerns * Maintaining confidentiality * Driver required, with access to own motor vehicle – [Mileage paid at 45p per mile for all in work related travel].
* Within the employers home in BS4 and the surrounding areas.
**Requirements for applicant **
* Good sense of humour * Patience * Ability to understand and deliver the needs of the employer * Driver * Ability to undertake domestic activities * Flexible, reliable and honest * Good general fitness * An enhanced DBS check will be required
'Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our customers. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by the customer and not by PeoplePlus'
**Equality's Act: Section 9; Schedule 83 [Work: Exceptions] (Part 1; Occupational Requirements) - Applies to this post**