Assist the Business Services Partners and Managers in providing support to those clients requiring more than just annual compliance services.
Managing and supervising the regional outsourcing team, which consists of Maidstone, Ashford, Orpington and Canterbury, in their work to produce management accounts, VAT Returns and other ad-hoc management information to clients on a timely basis. Strengthening the link between the work of the outsourcing team with that of the year-end reporting team.
Key Areas of Focus
- Management and work planning for the outsourcing department.
- Liaising with, and updating managers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Final review of bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and any other ad-hoc work prepared by the outsourcing juniors and already reviewed by senior staff.
- Assisting with client queries.
- Providing ongoing training, feedback and development of the team.
- Coordinating and providing client training of cloud software systems.
- Implement consistencies and structures across the region.
- Implement new technologies and efficiencies.
- Monitor budgets and improve recoveries of outsourcing work.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of bookkeeping, VAT and management accounts.
- Knowledge of QBO and Xero is essential, knowledge of Sage would be an advantage.
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Car driver with full, clean licence is essential as travel to client premises and other offices will be required.
- Team player.
- Significant attention to detail.