Racing Post are currently looking for an Account Director for our B2B Content Services. This encompasses all content sold by Racing Post Group for use by other businesses, including all automated and bespoke content generated in multiple formats (written editorial, audio, video) and languages.
The role will:
- Communicate and sell at all levels with the capacity to plan and execute the sales policies of Racing Post Group, across the global betting and gaming industry focused specifically on the sale of Racing Post Group content services.
- Take a senior role within the B2B Content Partnerships team and Commercial department in general, by deputising across a range of management duties, which may include business reporting, pipeline management, customer analysis, implementation of market leading sales materials and managing departmental deadlines.
- As a senior member of the sales team, represent Racing Post globally at relevant trade shows and external events, with the sole objective of identifying new opportunities, building new relationships and developing these into quantifiable sales opportunities.
- Meet and exceed designated sales targets.
- The role is global in its approach. Using business intelligence identify new opportunities within the global online and land based gambling market and wider racing industry and ensure high levels of lead generation is undertaken to act upon these.
- Develop outstanding external relationships and hold responsibility over the management of a full sales process in order to contract new, profitable business for Racing Post Group across all relevant sales channels.
- When required, deputise the lead of team meetings in the absence of the Head of B2B Content Sales.
- Assist the Head of B2B Content Sales in implementing the sales strategies throughout the team.
- Take a lead role and act as a product or brand champion internally for specific Racing Post products or services, as directed by the Head of B2B Content Sales.
- Produce detailed reports and strategic recommendations around new and existing products or services across Racing Post Group Media services.
- High level experience of selling into the sportsbetting and gaming B2B marketplace.
- A good insight into how global betting marketplaces are evolving and awareness of key markets for growth.
- Experience of contracting and management of high spending clients
- Good knowledge of content services within the marketplace and how this is used most effectively by B2B customers.
- Excellent information gathering skills.
- Highly motivated and committed with a high level of personal achievement.
- The ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Effective negotiating/influencing skills, proven within a previous role.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience of managing and working to a budget.
- Capability to conduct meetings and client communication in one or more foreign languages
The position will come with a competitive salary, bonus, 25 days holiday, Private Healthcare and a great pension. We think we have an amazing working environment and culture and hope you will do too.