Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Warehouse Operative in Telford.
The roles and responsibilities:
1.To pick, pack and despatch customer orders in accordance with the current work instructions both accurately and in a timely fashion. To contribute to any other outbound processes when required to do so.
2. To receive and putway stock in accordance with the current work instructions both accurately and in a timely fashion and to contribute to any other inbound processes when required to do so.
3. To undertake all tasks in a safe manner in accordance with current Health and Safety legislation and to report any non-conformance in the appropriate manner.
4. Contribute to the general housekeeping of the warehouse, leaving pickfaces tidy and clear of empty cardboard and other debris and leaving work areas tidy at shift end. To contribute to any other housekeeping activities when required to do so.
5. To comply with all environmental procedures in operation, disposing and segregating of waste in the correct receptacles.
6. To understand and comply with the importance of quality procedures and report any non-conformance to a supervisor immediately.
7. To understand and recognise supplier/customer relationships and contribute to the continual improvement process.
8.To ensure familiarity, training and authorisation for any equipment to be used is gained prior to its operation.
9. To undertake manual handling tasks in accordance with manual handling regulations as far as is reasonably practicable, to make proper use of any equipment provided and to inform a supervisor if any hazardous handling activities are identified.
NVQ level 2 Warehousing and Distribution
Forklift Truck Licenses
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its' people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working. .