How does your smart phone get to the UK? The answer is through the work of an International Freight Forwarder! As a Customer Care Specialist Apprentice you will earn as you learn, combining practical on-the-job training with study towards both a Level 3 International Freight Forwarding Apprenticeship and an Intermediate BTEC Award.
This apprenticeship was created to teach you how to transport goods from one place to another but it is also a sure-fire way to transport yourself into a successful career! This role will give you the opportunity to build relationships with customers as well as learn the airfreight industry, you will spend 6 months in three different areas of the business to ensure you gain a full understanding of the airfreight divisions and help you decide where your preferences lie.
· Build close, strong relationships with all our customers, KN offices, overseas agents and service providers.
· Manage and be responsible for your own operational accounts.
· Actively plan and co-ordinate your working day taking ownership of the business you manage. · Assist and advise customers of arrival, clearances and deliveries of their goods.
· Be pro-active in your response to service issues.
· Maximise profits for the department by obtaining optimal buying rates and keeping operational errors to a minimum.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Five GCSEs including Maths and English at grade 4 or above.
· Ability to work on you own initiative and as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
· Commercially minded
· Positive attitude
· Be driven to achieve personal success
· Willingness to learn
Good Reasons to Join
You’ll be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card, support to achieve professionally recognised qualifications and a network of mentors, line managers and buddies to help you along your journey.","datePosted":"2019-04-07T00:00:00.000Z