The Phoenix Works, Tonik Energy's sister company are looking for fully qualified Electricians to join their growing team. The Phoenix Works is a renewable energy company specialising in electric vehicle charging infrastructure and Solar PV installations across the UK. You will carry out a variety of installation work including domestic and commercial electric vehicle chargepoints, in home batteries and Solar PV. We have opportunities across Cambridge.
This really is an exciting time to join The Phoenix Works as last year it teamed up with Tonik Energy to deliver the next phase of renewable energy and technology propositions. Both businesses share a common goal of driving the uptake of renewable technologies to tackle both climate change and fuel poverty. Together, over the next 3-years, Tonik and Phoenix plan to rollout over 10,000 electric vehicle charge points and deploy a mass market solar and battery storage solution across UK homes and businesses. Be part of the revolution.
We are looking for experienced, qualified electricians with a keen eye for quality. To be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications:
- BS7671 wiring regulations
- Level 3 NVQ qualification in electrical installation
- Knowledge of Part P
- ECS Gold Card holder or CSCS card
- 2391 or 2394, 2395 - Inspection & Testing (desirable)
- Solar PV, battery storage or electric vehicle charging qualifications are advantageous
We are also looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role, carrying out domestic / commercial electrical work is desirable
- Brilliant positive attitude – friendly, personable, trustworthy and honest
- Good sense of fun and humour
- Wants to actively contribute to building a brilliant, caring internal culture
- Demonstrates a genuine passion for helping others
- Is a self-starter. Looks to find solutions and seeks out new opportunities where they can add value rather than waiting to be asked
- Has great attention to detail. Is able to consistently deliver ‘right first time’
- Full UK driving license and wiliness to travel with some over night stays.
- Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (JIB rates will be followed where practical)
- Use of company van for work travel
- Full industry training provided
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Health Care Cash Plan – company funded Cash Plan covering dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Also gives you access to a 24/7 online GP, Employee Assistance Programme and over 4000 online discounts!
- Gym on site with free access at HQ
- Subsidised coffee shop on site at HQ
- Pension Plan
- Regular social and team building outings
- To be part of the revolution