Prospect Health are currently working exclusively with a well established employer in North East Essex that are looking to employ an ambitious Optometrist looking for the next challenge in their career.
- Full or part time position available working in line with practice opening times which are generally 8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Sat with shorter hours 10am-5pm on Sundays
- Position will usually require either a Saturday or Sunday each week but do offer 1 in 3 weekends fully off
- Highly experienced and well qualified support team available including Dispensing Opticians
- Practice offer state of art facilities including OCT, autorefractors, computerised records and phoropters
- Generally running 25 - 30 minute testing times (including pre screen) but flexible currently to ensure safety during Covid19
- Customer service if of paramount important to our client and is reflected by the awards they have secured in this area
- Competitive salary between £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
- A fantastic package including paid GOC and AOP fees, company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Clinical training in place running MECS and WOPEC (Glaucoma & Cataract) training schemes for all Optoms within the Business
- Happy to enrol employees on extra CET a self-development programs, truly encouraging progression and development as an Optical professional with CET training inside and outside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The practice makes sure their employees are well taken care of
- They value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs