M3, Inc is a Japanese publicly traded global leader in the provision of ground -breaking and innovative technological and research solutions to the healthcare industry and hosts the world’s largest network of doctors, with 4 million members across the world. M3 Global Research is a leader in the healthcare research field and continues to grow organically and through acquisition
About our People
The quality of our people will determine our future and the difference we are able to make to real lives through the development of innovative solutions to global healthcare. We aim therefore to employ the very best talent; individuals who are driven, creative and want to make their own, individual contribution to making the world a better place. Our Company values of independence, trust and collaboration serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire us to achieve great things together
Our approach to diversity:
Diversity is in our DNA; individuality drives innovation and creativity. At M3 we don’t just accept diversity, we embrace it. The future success of our business and the ability to continue to deliver ground- breaking solutions to the world of healthcare rests with our employees, each of whom is different and brings something unique to support our success.
Overview of the Role and Candidate Profile:
The post holder will be responsible for the review, creation, analysis and response to all aspects of corporate contracts, including but not limited to Supplier Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and Non-Disclosure agreements and will work closely with the UK and US-based sales teams dealing with existing and new contracts.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated contracts management professional and have a strong background in leading all aspects of the contracting process including contract management, administration, drafting and compliance, contract negotiations, and contract close-out.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for agreements with clients, partners and third parties.
· Analyses significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, and regulations.
· Develops negotiation strategy and leads negotiation on contracts in time sensitive situations.
· Drafts and prepares final contract documents for internal approval and signature.
· Reviews and evaluates requests for changes in, or revisions of, contracts.
· Solicits, in an organized fashion, input from internal stakeholders including sales, compliance and management.
· Develops and administers contract administration policies, systems, and procedures.
· Responsible for the review and administration of long-term contracts as well as responsible for commercial contract issues, negotiations and/or administration of licensing agreeements including renewals and new business.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
· Degree level or equivalent
· Min 3 years of experience in a similar role
· Experience in working on market research contracts preferred but not essential
· Knowledge of legal terminology and principles relevant to commercial contracts.
· The ability to analyse legal documents for accuracy.
· Experience with contract management solutions
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
. Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Eye for detail and accuracy
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Team player
· Responsive and able to work well under pressure
· Exceptional ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
· Solution orientated
. Excellent at establishing and managing relationships with clients, vendors and co-workers
Salary range: £45k-£55k, plus
25 days holiday plus public holidays
Pension scheme (currently 4% employer contribution)
Life cover insurance from first day of employment (4 x annual basic salary)
Private fully funded healthcare plan after 6 months
Subsidised gym membership
Employee discount scheme
Cycle to Work purchase scheme
Employee Assistance Scheme
Travel season ticket loan
Regular staff social events
Flexibility to work from home one or two days per week
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£55000 - £62000 per annum + bonus
more details »
£55000 - £62000/annum bonus
more details »