Experienced carpenters required on various residential improvement and refurbishment projects, in south London. Current project requiring immediate start, for right candidate in Lewisham, £18-22.00 inclusive per hr dependant on experience, working approx. 8 hour days.
Skills and personal qualities:
• Good Joiner skills and ability
• practical and methodical method of working.
• comfortable working at heights
• able to work carefully and accurately
• responsible in their attitude towards health and safety
• customer focused
• able to work with minimal direction,
• reasonably fit and agile
• good at problem solving
• comfortable working in a team setting.
• responsible attitude towards cleaning up tools, equipment and site, and ensure areas in use are safe and accessible.
• Must be self-employed, CIS status will be required.
• PPE essential
• CSCS essential Preferably (min blue card).
Be able to show a proven track record of work quality, and organisation skills.
Be able to carry out duties effectively while maintaining high levels of health and safety as a priority.
Must be able to provide us with a minimum of 2 references.
Operatives must able to read and interpret sketches, drawings plan and set out works competently.
Good pre-planning skills including preparing orders for materials and liaising with the project manager.
Have a good understanding of timber properties, usage and be able to identify defects.
Inspecting quality of materials, assess and report any substandard materials delivered.
Setting out and installing new roof carcassing, to a variety of flat and pitched roof styles, including hipped roofs, mono-pitched abutment, and abutment.
Installing skylights, windows and doors, and timber trimmings.
Installing and repairing floor joist and a variety of wood flooring finishes.
If you are interested in this and post please submit your CV to DB1Vacancy@outlook.com Heading / subject field MUST contain the post ref: CJ-Sept19.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£140 per day
London,South East England
more details »