On behalf of our exclusive Derry - Londonderry SaaS client we are seeking a Customer Success Manager. You will be responsible for a portfolio of customers with a specific focus on pro-actively driving adoption & product usage to maximise customer retention. This role is all about ensuring customer success with software.
For new clients, you will be project managing the implementation of their solution. You'll work closely with customers to understand the finer detail of their needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use the platform to solve these challenges.
Post implementation you will continue to work closely with the customer throughout the customer lifecycle to drive product adoption and ensuring customers are getting value from the platform. This will include but is not limited to: account analysis, regular check-in calls but also providing support for your assigned customers and oversee the resolution of unexpected issues. Providing the appropriate business and technical context to ensure resolution.
In parallel, you will also work closely with Account Managers - who are responsible for the commercial and strategic relationship with the customer. You’ll provide input into their strategic customer plans, help to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of the software and uncover new opportunities.
- Project manage new client implementations
- Managing a portfolio of high-profile customers where you will ensure their continued use of our platform and desired outcomes are achieved
- Identify trends in adoption and utilization of our product(s) and provide best practice guidance to customers
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement by having regular touchpoints
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the product suite and serve as a Subject Matter Expert for both internal and external parties.
- Work closely with our Account Management team to help them be more effective
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or equivalent work experience in a technology or HR related subject
- Experience in managing complex projects and implementations. Being able to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties
- Technical aptitude: ability to understand and clearly explain technical aspects of the product and learn how to use our product inside out
- Excellent communications skills in English – both written and verbal to help customers to understand a product by breaking down sometimes complex concepts to simple terms
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced team environment and able to readily adapt to changing market requirements
- The ability to prioritize and perform effectively under customer timeline pressures
- Attention to detail: maintaining relationships through thoughtful goal setting, execution, and follow up with customers
- Ability to uncover and solve problems: identifying and fixing the right problems.
- Ability to get to the root of the problem: Identifying and fixing the right problems. Customers’ solutions to their own frustrations don’t always get at the real issue, and our CSE needs to investigate and identify the true problem and have the curiosity to find the right solutions
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays and +1 day per year of service
- Social activities
- Company laptop
- Discounts on gym membership and other goods/services
- Childcare vouchers
- Competitive salary
Great opportunity for someone to join a cohesive effective team in the City Centre and work with household names to help them improve business processes and outcomes. Submit CV for immediate interview if you fit the criteria.