An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dedicated Change and Release Manager on a large public sector managed service account within a SIAM model.
For these processes, you will act as the Service Integrator in a multi-tower environment and have the opportunity to define, develop, implement, adopt and optimise the processes within a fully integrated ITSM framework.
- To define process strategy, goals and ensure they are understood across all Service Towers
- Definition and ownership of 3 tier hierarchical processes for both Change and Release management
- Ownership of the processes from end-to-end across all Service Towers within the target operating model. This includes ensuring all Service Towers interface into the overarching process framework and providers are contributing towards the Customer value.
- Ensuring that all Resolver Teams and Service Towers that interface to the process understand their obligations when operating within the process
- Experience of running the Change Management and Release Management process including eCAB/CAB
- Ensuring that process KPI’s are in place and fit for purpose
- Attending process review forums across all Service Towers in order to continually improve and drive the effectiveness of the process
- Toolset reviews and improvement identification