A Leading Telecommunication Giant based in Yarnfield (Near Stone Staffordshire) have an excellent opportunity for a part time Occupational Health Nurse to join ASAP. This is 6 month fixed term assignment with scope to extend, offering strong PAYE Salary + Benefits.
This role will have some flexibility on the hours worked but expectation is to complete 18.5 hours per week over a minimum 3 days.
Experience we need to see these on your CV
1. Registered General Nurse (RGN) with additional appropriate Occupational health qualification / experience.
2. Registered on the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Specialist Community Public Health Nurses (SCPHN) register with occupational health nurse (OHN) as your focused area of practice.
3. Ensure that registration, training and updates are undertaken in line with revalidation guidelines from the Nursing and Midwifery Council, and to work to the required Code of Professional Conduct of the Nursing and Midwifery Council, and to General Medical Council (GMC) ethical guidelines.
Why this role matters
The Health, Safety and Wellbeing Centre of Expertise is a specialist team with responsibility for HSW programmes, globally. The purpose of the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Centre of Expertise is to promote and protect the overall HSW of our people. We achieve this by developing: HSW vision and direction, group KPIs, policy, frameworks, and minimum standards; by providing expert advice, guidance and support; and by undertaking or commissioning independent assurance activities.
The role holder is responsible for providing expert Occupational Health Advice to the business.
What you'll be doing
* Primarily conducting pre-placement health screening by; reviewing health assessment questionnaires; undertaking telephone based consultations; giving advice on - fitness for work, capability, reasonable adjustments and liaising with general practitioners/hospital specialists.
* Providing robust professional advice and guidance to line managers, HR specialists and case advisors in order to effectively manage health related attendance and performance issues.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£40,000 per annum
more details »
Hot Recruitment Consultants Limited T/A eRecruitSmart
£37,000 per annum
more details »